Catfish Concerts began over beer and wine one sunny afternoon. As Brian T. Atkinson and Jenni Finlay ordered a second round at South Austin’s Enoteca wine bar and restaurant, the two talked about how thankful they were for everything the Austin music community has given them: Lifelong friends. Endless music. Jobs. (Atkinson’s the author of I’ll Be Here in the Morning: The Songwriting Legacy of Townes Van Zandt and a writer for the Austin American-Statesman; Finlay’s a top-tier Americana record promoter who works closely with James McMurtry, Slaid Cleaves and several other singular songwriters.) Atkinson and Finlay wondered what they could do to give back to those who have given them so much. Catfish Concerts was born by the time the check arrived that afternoon on South Congress. The concert series’ primary mission is to promote Americana music’s finest singers and songwriters in an intimate and relaxed setting and to offer artists what few can: 100% of ticket sale profits. In turn, artists frequently perform rare and unreleased material not yet (or ever) heard anywhere else. We hope you’ll join us in celebrating the music we love.
For booking information, contact: email@example.com
2506 Lazy Oaks Drive
Austin, TX 78745
(Please email prior to show day for details, directions, and information)
• What To Expect at Catfish Concerts •
House Rules For Guests:
• Respect other guests, the property and, most importantly, the artist. Please turn off or silence cell phones. No texting, tweeting or phone calls during performances.
• Lagunitas brews, water and Jenni’s award-winning salsa are available to our guests. Please provide any other food/drinks to enjoy. Please drink responsibly.
• Smoking is allowed in designated area only
• Watch your step up and down. We are not responsible for any spills or injuries.
• Help us keep things nice. Please clean up your area after the concert.
• We expect our guests to be attentive listeners. We reserve the right to remove anyone at any time for unruly behavior distracting from the performance.
(Photos by Brian T. Atkinson)